Looking for soft washing in Las Vegas? Call the pros at 702 Clean Up Crew today! We've got the right tools and techniques for all your soft washing needs. Soft washing is the perfect choice for lots of different surfaces because it relies on a soaking action to clean off impurities instead of high pressure. Tough stains on delicate surfaces are no match for the pros at 702 Clean Up Crew!
Wondering if soft washing is right for you? Here are some of its many applications:
- Windows: The first and most obvious choice for soft washing is windows. Dirt and grime can make windows unsightly, and if left unchecked, they can also cause damage. Soft washing gently and thoroughly leaves windows crystal clear.
- Stucco: Mildew, dust, and other stains can quickly mar an otherwise beautiful stucco building. A professional soft washing service can clean it without damaging it.
- Wood siding: Soft washing is the perfect choice for wood siding such as cedar, pine, and redwood. A gentle soft washing ensures the wood's sealant stays intact.
If you'd like a free estimate for your next soft washing project, call us today to talk to an expert! Besides the peace of mind that comes from having a job done professionally, there are lots of other reasons to choose the Pressure Washing specialists at 702 Clean Up Crew:
- No equipment to buy or rent
- No need to worry about meter boxes or other parts of a building's exterior
- No need to adjust cleaners for different surfaces
- No need to worry about ladders or other safety concerns
Also, some warranties require regular cleaning to remain valid. A receipt from a professional pressure washing service is a great way to document this.
Soft washing, also known as low-pressure washing, is the perfect choice for many types of roof cleaning projects, including shingled roofs. Other pressure washing methods run the risk of accidentally removing roofing pellets, which lowers the roof's lifespan. Low-pressure washing, on the other hand, cleans the shingles while leaving them completely intact. There's also no danger of damage to the flashings or other components.
Cleaning eaves with low pressure helps revitalize their look. Besides shingles, low-pressure washing is the best way to clean metal roofs and other roofing materials. In fact, it's the most recommended way to clean both residential and commercial rooftops.
Low-pressure washing has other uses as well. Wooden fences, for example, are well-suited to it. Low-pressure washing ensures they get as clean as possible without any damage to the sealant. Another example is window screens. Low-pressure washing is the perfect way to get them ready for the days of afternoon breezes.